JUNIOR PR ASSISTANT WANTED:
4Elements Media is a full PR and Media agency known for our highly creative, targeted, strategic and no-nonsense approach to PR, building brands, obtaining press and driving sales.
The Junior PR Assistant Candidate must be going into his/her junior year, or be a junior or going into senior.
We are looking for a hardworking, entrepreneurial and resourceful individual based in Cape Town, with a passion for lifestyle, entertainment, fashion, beauty and special events, who have had previous PR experience via internships and/or paid positions and agency experience is preferred.
Tasks typically involve:
- liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media, often via telephone and email;
- relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media;
- monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients;
- working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity;
- preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
- researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- event management, including press conferences and promotional events;
- attending and promoting client events to the media;
A minimum of 1 year of experience as a press account executive is required
Please note, candidate must be Cape Town based, own a laptop and a car and available to start immediately.
If this is something that you are interested in, we would love to schedule a time to meet up with you!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Junior PR Assistant.