Kumari Govender, is the quintessential fashionista. An influencer, tastemaker, curator of style, fashion entrepreneur and the creative strategist behind the South African Fashion Brand, Style Society™
We spent 5 minutes getting to know her better!
1. How does a typical Saturday morning look like for you?
I love turning off on the weekends. Saturdays are for chill. My Saturday mornings are usually spent on the couch enjoying a cup of tea and extra cuddles with my pugs.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where could it be?
I share a deep connection with India and would love to visit and experience the culture and rich heritage. It will be spiritually refreshing to my soul.
3. What is the fun fact that people don’t know about you?
I have an obsession for numbers. This probably comes as no surprise considering my project management background. I have rigorous spreadsheets for everything.
4. Do you like coffee or tea?
5. What is your advice for an aspiring entrepreneur?
Love your work. Persevere. Stay focused. And be authentic. You have to be a believer and a dreamer to get that big success. It is what’s in your mind that dictates your results
Find Kumari Govender on social media: